Are you looking for funding to start or grow your small business?
The Economic Development Council for Island County invites you to join us to:
- Learn what funding options are available for your business
- Get your questions answered by a panel of local experts from Heritage Bank, Business Impact NW, Craft3, SBA and a representative speaking about Whidbey Island Local Lending.
- Learn what lenders are looking for when reviewing applications
- Talk individually one-on-one with your choice of finance experts about your individual needs
- Learn about local resources available to help you start and run your business
There is no fee to attend the event, but registration is required. Space is limited, reserve your seat by September 9, 2019.
Sponsored by Heritage Bank and Economic Development Council for Island County